Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ACoonce

OTA Local Networks Are Not Showing

Hi! I hooked up at an antenna to get access to our local networks/channels, channel scan says 62 channels were found but the channels are not showing up and they live TV guide. I also have Xfinity, but I am planning to disconnect once I’m able to you our local networks. I’ve disconnected the wireless cable box connected to this TV and rescanned, still no local channels. 

Please help with resolving this issue.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: OTA Local Networks Are Not Showing

@ACoonce 

Do not select Live TV from the left side menu. (those are Roku Channel streaming channels).

Instead, on your RokuTV, go to Settings/TV Inputs and look for the LiveTV "input". (you may need to enable it and then it will show up on your Home Screen as an Input amongst your other apps.

To avoid confusion, you may want to rename the LiveTV Input to "Antenna TV".  To do this, go to Settings/TV Inputs/Rename and select the Live TV Input in order to rename it.

You can also remove the streaming channels from your new Antenna input (so only your locals will appear) by going to Settings/TV Inputs/Manage Channels/Hide Streaming Channels.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.