Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChuckV
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV signal strength on OTA antenna

Jump to solution

Same problem here

0 Kudos
ncnavyguy
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV doesn't show correct signal strength on OTA channels

Jump to solution

Roku device model C102X

Serial # X00000PJS3KC

Device ID S033DO3JS3KC

Software OS/version 10.5.0  Build 4201-93

I updated the /roku device model to the correct number. Thank you for your help and input.

0 Kudos
Musoka
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Daily reminder, you broke multiple things on my less than a year old TV weeks ago now with untested firmware. This is after 5 months of broken tcon firmware immediately after my purchase. Took you all 5 months to fix that. Now, Disney+, paramount+, signal strength, programming guide are all broken now. Roku used to be the underdog I cheered for. Now I couldn't be paid to recommend you. 

joe193_

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV signal strength on over-the-air antenna

Jump to solution

Mine is the same way, I guess Roku has been bought out by the big cable companies forcing us to buy cable TV. I will not do that.

Joe

joe193_

Jump to solution

If it's not fixed soon I will never buy Roku products again.

0 Kudos
ChuckV
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV signal strength on over-the-air antenna

Jump to solution

Ditto!!

0 Kudos
BKE502
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

After my TV updated this morning to 10.5, TV is no longer usable. Antenna signal fell from 4 bars to 0.

Roku TV Model # 7132x

Software ver : 10.5.0 build 4208-30

Benedlr
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I was about to check my warranty on my 2020 when I came across this. Same **bleep** problem. It's the millennial surety that no one uses OTA anymore but Grandma. When updates degrade the features I originally purchased, somebody owes me a refund. New purchasers of ROKU need to know they don't control their television set. I must be under the radar. My 2017 TCL's last update was 10.5.0 Build 4201-30 and my strength meter works. If I could rollback updates I would on the 2020. Still pissed about the channel guide layout and lack of info. besides title. I've said too much. Time to drop under again before they get a bead on me.

Musoka
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Daily reminder- it's been nearly a month since roku broke my now right at one year old TV with untested firmware. Disney+, paramount+, signal strength, and the ONN (TV guide) are all broken now. 10.5 broke this all, rolling back to 10.0 fixed it. Unfortunately roku automatically updates and took me back, now there is no option to rollback. When I first bought the TV black squares would flash on screen. Turns out that was messed up tcon firmware. The fact that roku doesn't seem to care they have broken not just the product I paid them for, but have locked me out of using paid services on their device is totally unacceptable. DEMANDING a rollback option for my TV IMMEDIATELY. And, know that the lack of concern, responses, or any kind of action now have me on a quest to recommend AGAINST Roku. It didn't have to be this way. Your service is a joke. 

0 Kudos
Jeremy333
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Well user after me was right.  Fixed my TV on Sunday with the rollback update.  And now this morning it re-updated itself back to 10.5 while I was sleeping.  Antenna bar strength broken again.

Come on Roku, fix this mess.