Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alpsrebel
Level 7

My Television is about three months old. The color on it went cabluey. How do I correct it?

Jump to solution

I was gone at dialysis this morning. When I returned I saw that my sister had been in my apartment, because she had brought me a new microwave. When I turned the T.V. on, I saw that the color hue was wacked. It is mainly dark red and one came not see the faces because it is too dark to see them. I called spectrum. Spectrum said it was a roku error. We played with the picture settings, but nothing happened. Also, the settings go away after a few seconds, so that one must continually go back into the setting. How do I fix my problem? Also the Roku remote that I have is not as  the remote shown on this site. Roku is a lousy company because they do not offer support for their products.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: My Television is about three months old. The color on it went cabluey. How do I correct it?

Jump to solution

@Alpsrebel 

Thanks for the post.

As @atc98092 mentioned, have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 21

Re: My Television is about three months old. The color on it went cabluey. How do I correct it?

Jump to solution

Roku does not manufacture nor support TVs labeled as Roku TVs. For support you have to contact the manufacturer. You didn't state what brand TV, but there are almost a dozen different makers of Roku TVs, so you need to see who made yours and contact them. 

This is all assuming you have a Roku TV. If you don't, and are using a Roku player of some sort, please confirm what you have so we can ask more pertinent questions. We need the model number of the Roku and the brand/model of TV.

Dan
Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Alpsrebel 

Thanks for the post.

As @atc98092 mentioned, have you tried contacting your Roku TV manufacturer support yet to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos