Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AL37

My Roku TV loses connection with my home internet connection every night at almost 9:00-9:15PM.

The Roku TV works fine, I'll be in the middle of watching something (streaming) and then every night for the last few months, it loses connectivity at almost the same time (between 9-9:15PM Pacific; usually it is around 9:12PM on the dot) every single night! There is nothing wrong with my internet connection.  All other devices remain connected and functioning. It is only The Roku TV

Very frustrating! I am thinking of asking for several months refund from Roku for a service that is intermittent at best.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it and especially so if you can tell me how to get a hold of real person at Roku.  They do not do a good job at supporting their products.  If I can't find a resolution, I may return to cable or some other type product.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.