Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Mirroring from Verizon Samsung Phone / Tablet to TCL Roku Smart TV

I have no internet router -- I just have a mobile hotspot set up on my tablet that connects to other computers through a Verizon mobile data plan that the aforementioned tablet and a Samsung phone utilize to access computers through through Verizon's communicative towers.

My TCL Roku Smart TV connects to other computers through that tablet hotspot.

I want to mirror all activity on my Samsung phone and tablet to my TCL Roku Smart TV individually when I want to assimilate video / audio through my TCL Roku Smart TV being distributed by my Samsung phone or tablet -- Please tell me how such a connection can be made. (Miracast / other Android apps won't connect the TCL Roku Smart TV to the phone).

Screen mirroring is turned on in the TCL Roku Smart TV settings.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Mirroring from Verizon Samsung Phone / Tablet to TCL Roku Smart TV

What great support... I'm glad I wasted my time with anything Roku related...[post edited]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Mirroring from Verizon Samsung Phone / Tablet to TCL Roku Smart TV

@Bergo wrote:

What great support... I'm glad I wasted my time with anything Roku related...[post edited]

Well, I was going to offer some suggestions, but you obviously are not worthy of even having a discussion. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos