Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Mirroring from Verizon Samsung Phone / Tablet to TCL Roku Smart TV

I have no internet router -- I just have a mobile hotspot set up on my tablet that connects to other computers through a Verizon mobile data plan that the aforementioned tablet and a Samsung phone utilize to access computers through through Verizon's communicative towers.

My TCL Roku Smart TV connects to other computers through that tablet hotspot.

I want to mirror all activity on my Samsung phone and tablet to my TCL Roku Smart TV individually when I want to assimilate video / audio through my TCL Roku Smart TV being distributed by my Samsung phone or tablet -- Please tell me how such a connection can be made. (Miracast / other Android apps won't connect the TCL Roku Smart TV to the phone).

Screen mirroring is turned on in the TCL Roku Smart TV settings.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 7

Re: Mirroring from Verizon Samsung Phone / Tablet to TCL Roku Smart TV

What great support... I'm glad I wasted my time with anything Roku related...[post edited]

0 Kudos
Level 21

Re: Mirroring from Verizon Samsung Phone / Tablet to TCL Roku Smart TV

@Bergo wrote:

What great support... I'm glad I wasted my time with anything Roku related...[post edited]

Well, I was going to offer some suggestions, but you obviously are not worthy of even having a discussion. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos