Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BB100
Reel Rookie

Integrate OTA Antenna Channels LiveTV Guide

I have a Roku TV AND  I have the Roku App on a Samsung TV.   My OTA Antenna channels display/integrate in the Live TV directory on my Roku TV but won’t display/integrate with the Live TV Guide in the Roku app on my Samsung.   

How can I get the OTA channels to show up in the Roku app LiveTv guide on my Samsung or TV’s other than Roku?   

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
f360racer
Binge Watcher

Re: Integrate OTA Antenna Channels LiveTV Guide

There is a setting to "check a box" selecting Streaming or only Antenna. Try selecting and deselecting this option to get your desired affect. 

0 Kudos
BB100
Reel Rookie

thanks for the reply. Is the setting you referred to in the Roku app or on the television?

0 Kudos
f360racer
Binge Watcher

It is in the Roku TV settings to select. I have a TCL Roku TV.

0 Kudos
wendyaptel

I tried this but " no channels found"

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@BB100 , @wendyaptel 

If you are simply using the Roku Live app installed on a Samsung TV, then the OTA/antenna channels will not be included in the guide.  You will need to use your Samsung TV remote and select the OTA/antenna Input for watching your local channels.

Only a RokuTV has the ability to combine the OTA/antenna channels with the Roku Channel Live TV since the RokuTV has a tuner built in.

For those with Roku devices (set-top players/streaming sticks, streambars) connected via HDMI to a TV, the Live TV guide is similarly only for the Streaming channels of the Roku Channel.  Still need to use the TV remote to switch to the OTA/antenna for locals.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.