Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How to fix flashing 'Hisense Roku TV' logo

Jump to solution

@Rockstarmami, capacitors have a value in microFarads (uF) and a Voltage (V) rating.  Look closely at the writing on the capacitor and you should see something like, 1000uF 50V.  Unfortunately the picture above doesn't show those numbers.  All the text I can see is pretty much not important.  It's the uF and V values that matter.  If your capacitors are bulged like the one in that picture then they're bad.  Replacing capacitors is pretty easy, but not without it's dangers, so I wouldn't recommend it to just anyone.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Ciara-

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info! Had the same issue and replacing the capacitor fixed it right up. This is apparently a common issue with these TV’s

0 Kudos
ashmelt27

Jump to solution

I am having this issue and it seems like Roku is going bankrupt or something and out of nowhere my tv quits working. I have tried every suggestion everyone else has posted. I will not buy another Roku tv. I will tell all my friends and family and anyone who will listen not to buy this junk either. I will not buy something and learn how to be a tv repairman off the internet. I don’t have time. But I will google search daily that Roku is junk. I had a zenith tv growing up that made it 30 years and probably still working somewhere. This Roku tv isn’t even 2 years old yet. It is flashing. Nothing will fix it. I will not use your services again. More than likely this is the reason you are going bankrupt. 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ashmelt27

Thank you for the post!

If the Hisense Roku TV logo is flashing or constantly cycling on your TV screen, it may indicate an issue with your TV's software or hardware. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue:

Restart the TV: Press and hold the Power button on your Hisense Roku TV remote for about 10 seconds until the TV turns off. Release the button and wait for the TV to turn back on.

Check the connections: Make sure all the cables, including the power cord, HDMI cables, and any other connections are securely plugged in and not loose.

Update the software: Check if there is a software update available for your Hisense Roku TV. Go to the Home screen and navigate to Settings > System > System update > Check now. If an update is available, follow the prompts to download and install it.

Reset the TV: If the issue persists, you can try resetting your Hisense Roku TV to its factory settings. Go to Settings > System > Advanced system settings > Factory reset. Follow the prompts to reset your TV. Note that this will erase all your settings and preferences, so you will need to set up your TV again.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
3rdScRiBe

Jump to solution

GO TO SYSTEM, THEN STORE SETTING, TURN OFF!

0 Kudos
3rdScRiBe

Jump to solution

go to system, then store setting, turn off!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.