Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bazme82

Hisense Roku TV Issue please help me

I have a newer Hisense Roku TV (manufactured June 2021). Last night, I was watching TV and the TV shut off out of nowhere and the IR sensor started blinking red in a very inconsistent pattern and the TV will not turn on. I’ve looked it up and places tell me it’s a power supply issue but I have tried multiple outlets throughout the house. There wasn’t any power surge during that timeframe as all the other electronics (sound bar & nintendo switch) were all operational and on surge protectors. I have also tried troubleshooting as directed: unplug for multiple minutes and reconnecting, hold the factory reset button for 15-20 seconds, etc. all leads to the same issue.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Hisense Roku TV Issue please help me

You need to contact Hisense, but I doubt they'll be any help if it's out of warranty.  What those places were referring to is the power supply board in the TV.  You can often find a replacement online, but it's probably not something just anyone can replace on their own unless you're handy and a little adventurous.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos