Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marceemc

Hicense Roku TV model 58R6E3 Cable Antenna TV input is missing

I just purchased a Hicense Roku TV model 58R6E3.  My channels are received by a coaxial cable directly to the TV. The Cable Antenna TV input is missing from the list and is not listed under not in use to add it. I see 3 HDMI choices and AV. Nothing else. I know the physical cable works fine because when it is connected to our other existing TV, the signal is immediately displayed. Can this TV just not support coax? I've spent 2 hours scanning channels and looking for a way to get the physical cable or antenna to come up on the list of inputs, but have had zero luck.  Why put a coax input on the back if you can't get to it?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.