Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harveye

Channel Guide incorrect on Roku (TCL) 50 inch television.

We have a Roku 50" TV where the Over The Air guide is displaying incorrect information.

The issue is, it displays guide info for Over The Air stations that are very remote and not receivable in our location under any conditions. I'm curious to know, if our TV is pulling this info from our internet connection, as some of the stations listed in the guide are un-receivable at our location.

I have tried a channel re-scan which temporarily resolves the issue for a day, but then guide info shows up for stations too far from our viewing area.

My thoughts are, this TV must be pulling the guide info from our internet connection. If true, how do I prevent that?

Where else could these remote station info come from?

Any suggestions for a resolution would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.