Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syarbro

Channel 10.2 ( ME TV) MISSING

First of all I haven't had my PBS channels except one for almost a year now. I get up this morning and my MeTV channel is missing entirely! I have spent the whole day rescanning and looking up everything I possibly could on my TV just find that channel there's nothing I can do! that is my favorite channel! I watch that channel the most additionally I've had this TV for approximately 4 or 5 years now it likes to just shut down one of the apps I'm watching and restart the TV all over again then you have to find the movie you were watching . it happens constantly usually when I'm watching prime video or Tubi. I know they've done some recent updates so I hope they give me my channel back I'm pretty upset about it and I'm sick of rescanning my TV to try to find one channel!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Channel 10.2 ( ME TV) MISSING

It's possible that it went off the air in your area.  Check their website:

https://www.metv.com/wheretowatch/affiliate/

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.