Benedlr
Roku Guru

Re: Can't pair roku speakers

Jump to solution

Mine wouldn't either. They were plugged into the same surge strip as the TV. Changed to separate wall outlets and it works perfectly. 

Keldred
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Danny, I can’t pair my roku wireless speakers, I’m checked the update section of the roku tv I have an it updates the speakers but they still won’t pair,

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Keldred

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I resolve issues pairing my Roku® wireless speakers?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Keldred
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Iv tried all those steps and my speakers still won’t pair, when I go to the update screen it shows my speakers are updateing and when they finishes updating I click update again and they have to update again 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Keldred

Thanks for the follow up.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
QuesoMolé
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I am having the same exact issue. I have tried everything on the forums and support links including moving my router away from the speakers and tv to avoid interference but the speakers still do not pair. 

Thanks,

Cason

0 Kudos
QuesoMolé
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Updated. Tried Benedlr's advice and it worked. The speakers needed to be on completely separate power outlets than the tv. 

smarbe2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had same issue. I selected pair subwoofer and it said I must pair speakers first it then went to that screen automatically and paired speakers instantly it could not find the sub because I don't have one. I was worried it would not work but after the sub pairing failed the speakers were linked still.

0 Kudos
Army1997

Jump to solution

I am having the same issues.  I have tried all of the recommed trouble shooting steps.  My Roku Stream Bar / Roku TV can no longer find the wireless speakers.  They were good for about 6 to 8 weeks and now they will not connect.  

I have already checked for updates, moved the speakers closer, have a direct line to the device, unplugged, reset, etc.  I am at the point that I want to return the stream bar and the wireless speakers and go back to a wired system.  Is there anything else I can try?

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Army1997

Thanks for the post.

How are you pairing your audio devices? Did you connect your Wireless Speakers to your TV first, or are you trying to connect the Streambar to the TV and the Wireless Speakers? For clarification, you should be pairing both your Roku Streambar and your Wireless Speakers to your Roku TV.

For further troubleshooting steps, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page here: How do I resolve issues pairing my Roku® wireless speakers?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please provide us with your Roku TV and Streambar serial numbers found in Settings > System > About and we will be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you with further troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos