Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edstoneb

Can't navigate antenna TV channels after update to roku software version 11.5.0 build 4312

Since updating to software version 11.5.0 build 4312 on my TCL/ROKU TV I can initially navigate antenna tv channels and the channel list with my remote when I first turn on the TV.  After a short time I can no longer navigate without going back to the home screen and going back into antenna TV.  I have tried a different remote and the same thing happens.  Any help anyone might give me to correct this would be appreciated. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't navigate antenna TV channels after update to roku software version 11.5.0 build 4312

Hi @edstoneb

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If it's a Roku TV, there should be a Live TV icon on the Home Screen. If it is missing, you can add it by going to Settings > TV inputs > Live TV > Set up input.

For more detailed information about adding Live TV, visit our Support page here: Set up the Live TV input

Hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos