Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edstoneb
Level 7

Can't navigate antenna TV channels after update to roku software version 11.5.0 build 4312

Since updating to software version 11.5.0 build 4312 on my TCL/ROKU TV I can initially navigate antenna tv channels and the channel list with my remote when I first turn on the TV.  After a short time I can no longer navigate without going back to the home screen and going back into antenna TV.  I have tried a different remote and the same thing happens.  Any help anyone might give me to correct this would be appreciated. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't navigate antenna TV channels after update to roku software version 11.5.0 build 4312

Hi @edstoneb

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If it's a Roku TV, there should be a Live TV icon on the Home Screen. If it is missing, you can add it by going to Settings > TV inputs > Live TV > Set up input.

For more detailed information about adding Live TV, visit our Support page here: Set up the Live TV input

Hope you'll find this information useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos