Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennkrouse
Reel Rookie

Can't navigate antenna TV channels after update to roku software version 11.5.0 build 4312

Live TV does absolutely nothing that I can tell. It gives you a ridiculously long list of **bleep** channels that have nothing to do with my local over-the-air stations. I even tried to rescan and it after it's done it just takes you right back to the list of preset channels that I guess Roku decided everyone might want. Like ABC News Texas. This is infuriating. Because when we first got our TCL TV one of the things we loved most about it was that it was easy to attach an antenna and scan and get all our local stations. Then we we actually wanted to use it tonight to watch the CMA red carpet that whole list of local stations was gone and I could never figure out how to get them back. I'm ready to dump Roku and try something else after my experience tonight.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't navigate antenna TV channels after update to roku software version 11.5.0 build 4312

Hi @jennkrouse,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem streaming your over-the-air local stations. We'd like to know more about it so we can further assist you. When did this issue occur? What software version are you currently in (you can check on Settings > System > About)?

In the meantime, kindly try to restart the system by going to Settings > System > Power > System Restart and see if it will fix the issue.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jennkrouse
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't navigate antenna TV channels after update to roku software version 11.5.0 build 4312

After digging through the community comments for more than an hour last night I finally found a suggestion to "hide streaming channels" in the tv input settings. I did that and I could finally see my local OTAs. Of course, I missed the programming I wanted to see and that was a huge disappointment, but at least now it's back to the way it was before this mess.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.