Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple music not working on my roku tv “Content Unavailable “ !!!!

Hey i just got a roku tv in december and it’s been bugging recently. My apple music will randomly stop working when i try to click a song it says “content unavailable, this content isn’t available wait a moment then try again” sometimes it’ll work but sometimes it’ll say that. I already deleted apple music, turn off my tv, then downloaded back again like twice and reset the app and checked for updates and it’s up to date. i even wait for it to go away but it takes like the next day or even hours. if anyone could help ASAP that’d be great because i hate how i have to keep deleting it, just for it to not work again. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Apple music not working on my roku tv “Content Unavailable “ !!!!

@harleenquinzel7, turning off your TV and turning it back on doesn't do anything.  After you remove the app, perform a "System restart" from Settings->System->Power before you add it again.  I'm not saying it will fix it, but just removing an app and adding it again without the "System restart" doesn't accomplish anything.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.