Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Adding Video Gaming Tile on Home page

Jump to solution

Hi, 

How do I add my Wii to my TCL Roku Smart Tv? I can't seem to add that specific tile on my home screen. I also did "Settings" and I do not see any option to add that type of tile. My TV has the RED, YELLOW and WHITE" connection, so my Wii is connected that way. 

THank you, 

Jorge

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Adding Video Gaming Tile on Home page

Jump to solution

@JoCa 

Thanks for the note.

If you are trying to add the tile back to your homepage, try going to Settings > TV inputs > AV > Set up input.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@JoCa 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You will not be able to add a channel tile for your Wii specifically, but there should be an already existing tile for AV on your home screen that you can use.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi Danny, that's the catch a few months ago, I removed the tile thinking I don't need it right now and if needed, I can add back later. I removed it to keep my shortcuts organised. Wife and I started thinking since we have been quarantined for a while, it would be a good time to dust off the Wii. 

Thanks Jorge

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@JoCa 

Thanks for the note.

If you are trying to add the tile back to your homepage, try going to Settings > TV inputs > AV > Set up input.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuDanny-R , The TCL Roku TV backlight just went out and it's out of warranty. So I am going to have to get a new tv now. I am sorry. ALready called the manufacture to see what can be done, but it's out of warranty. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem as the original poster. When I go to settings/ TV inputs/AV...... there is no setup input option.  Only options are rename and remove

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am also trying to add a input for my XBox So that it will be under shortcuts But I don’t know how to add it.

0 Kudos