Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanStout
Level 7

Adding Bluetooth device to Roku TV

Jump to solution

I am having trouble with using Bluetooth on my Roku TV. 
I have the "Remote" and the "Speaker" options on my TV. I do not have the "Bluetooth Device" option as shown in this picture. Why not? How do I get it?

Roku Bluetooth.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Adding Bluetooth device to Roku TV

Jump to solution

@DanStout 

Thanks for the inquiry.

What are you trying to connect via Bluetooth? Do you currently have the Roku TV or Roku Smart Soundbar connected to your Roku TV?

Please be aware that if you are not using a Roku Smart Soundbar, or do not have Roku TV Wireless Speakers connected to your Roku TV, you will not be able to connect a Bluetooth device or stream audio with the Bluetooth channel.

For more information about connecting Bluetooth, visit our Support page here: How do I connect a Bluetooth® device to my Roku® audio device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Adding Bluetooth device to Roku TV

Jump to solution

@DanStout 

Thanks for the inquiry.

What are you trying to connect via Bluetooth? Do you currently have the Roku TV or Roku Smart Soundbar connected to your Roku TV?

Please be aware that if you are not using a Roku Smart Soundbar, or do not have Roku TV Wireless Speakers connected to your Roku TV, you will not be able to connect a Bluetooth device or stream audio with the Bluetooth channel.

For more information about connecting Bluetooth, visit our Support page here: How do I connect a Bluetooth® device to my Roku® audio device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos