Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaltLick01

4k roku tv doesnt display 4k

Bought a 75in 4k UHD LED Roku tv from TCL but I've recently noticed compared to my previous TV which is a first generation samsung 4k OLED from like 2016 that the roku tv is not displaying in 4k through the roku apps I can't find a setting anywhere in my apps or the roku settings (there is no display setting) and when you hit the star button while viewing an app/input the only settings are picture settings for color...not resolution or aspect ratio or anything to select 4k or hdr. The tv is up to date hard restarts do nothing and for comparisons I have played the same video on hulu on both TVs and the much older tv is displaying 4k while my roku tv is displaying what looks like 1080p... please advise

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.