Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KSal
Reel Rookie

Re: 2 TCL TVs in the same room side by side

Jump to solution

The 2 voice remotes worked perfect for me, didn't really wanna spend another 40 and some change just for a couple of remotes. But after a couple days of going crazy trying to get the right TV to change channels, it was well worth it. 

Mike_in_920
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks all for this thread! We have an over/under setup in my son's room, the upper tv is a 50" roku set & just added a 43" tcl 4 series to replace a 30" monitor. He likes to watch YouTube or twitch while playing Xbox or switch. He controls the TV he's watching videos on with the app & it works great.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I just put a small amount of black electrical tape over the transmitter end of the remote and the IR receiver on the TV’s, leaving just a small opening on each.  This narrows the pathway to which the transmission and receipt can occur.  Then you just point it at whichever TV you want to control.  Note: I did this is a small room where the distance between the remote and the TV’s is not far. The farther you are from the TV’s the less likely this is to work because of well…geometry and physics.  

LAL7

Jump to solution

Put your hand over the sensor on one tv while you control the other tv. It worked for me. 

0 Kudos