Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Service Interruption] The Roku Channel and other services experiencing AWS outage

Jump to solution

I can't get anything Roku on my Roku TV !

SMH1973

Re: [Service Interruption] The Roku Channel and other services experiencing AWS outage

Jump to solution

I have no icons, nor service. 

Jump to solution

So Roku Channel is still out? 

Dendel

Jump to solution

Thanks everyone. I was ready to toss Roku out the window.  This has happened a few times and I never saw posts like this. Happy to hear others are out.  I just have no TV now. 

Sjpd5036

Jump to solution

Same issues. Can’t get any online content 

SMH1973

Jump to solution

Yes 

Fordbm

Jump to solution

Mine won't load anything .  Do we have an estimated time it will be fixed?

Phoenix62

Re: Roku Channel suddenly stopped loading

Jump to solution

Mine all say 'failed to load content'

Huh1

Jump to solution

My Roku suddenly said "Failed to Load Content.  Press okay to reload."  And it doesn't.  I've pulled all wires and waited.  Same situation.  Is this another part of your service interruption?

Erik93

Jump to solution

Just purchased our 75" and got it Mounted and set up just to find out that as we are setting the TV system up that Roku is having some issues and we can't watch anything or stream. Very disappointing. Is there an estimated time on correction of the problem. We can't even finish setting up the system because of this.