Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashleydroidbox
Binge Watcher

Re: "Continue Watching" appeared, then disappeared!

The other thing I find really bizarre is that continue watching shows up in the quick tips advert that appears on the right but it isn't listed in the quick tips app you can download 🤣🤣

0 Kudos
Itsrainingagain
Reel Rookie

Looks like Roku were listening after all, ‘What to watch’ as appeared on the menu and is working apart from not capturing BBC iPlayer data. Anyway we’ll done Roku, this certainly improves the end user experience.

0 Kudos
ashleydroidbox
Binge Watcher

Yeah I now have it as well for the first time ever!

It's just a shame it only shows you what programmes you're in the middle of and not the next episode if you've finished the last one.

0 Kudos
ThisishT
Streaming Star

What is disappointing to me is that Roku made the decision to briefly add the 3X3 and/or 4X4 app tile grid size choice of option to my device and then several weeks later made the decision to remove the app tile grid size as a choice of option. And Roku also made the decision to replace and/or move the "Continue Watching" section (now buried deep within) that is associated with the "Recommended rows" with the "On Now" section which to me is basically the same as the "Live TV" option. The Continue Watching section listed under the What to Watch program section page was on the 2nd (1 button press down) row (until 5/8/2024) and now Roku has moved the Continue Watching section to the 8th (7 button presses down) row on my device. In my option the Roku "Continue Watching", and other Roku system modifications as well seem to be marked by extreme and often needless or excessive complexity. The reason I originally chose and purchased a Roku streaming device was for the product simplicity. It is yet to be seen what will happen after the Roku "PAID" advertisements are in full force and the effect of the long-term impact that will be associated with the Roku system services and devices.

0 Kudos