Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
123scooter
Reel Rookie

paramount + play-from-start defect Its impossible to play some episodes if you forward to the end

Paramount + play-from-start defect makes it impossible to play some episodes if you Forward all the to the end. If you forward all the way to the end and press play (like on the first episode of Strange New Worlds) you can never get the option to play-from-start back and thus you can never watch that episode again. 

The only two options you can click on are "Next Episode" & "Watch credits" it doesn't matter which one you click on the next episode always starts. Pause Rewind and everything else are all locked out. So you can never see that episode again. 

You ABSOLUTELY need is a third option button at the end of every episode, Just add a "Play-from-start" button and this issue will be fixed. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: paramount + play-from-start defect Its impossible to play some episodes if you forward to the en

You need to report this to Paramount+.  Unless you're watching it through "The Roku Channel", Roku has nothing to do with how their channel/app works.

https://help.paramountplus.com/s/contact-us

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.