Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why is channel 741 (The Walking Dead Universe) in Spanish?

So, yes. I'm back.

We just got one singular ep in English. ONE. AGAIN.

I've never made a complaint until an hour ago, Finally. But, #741 is back at it again!!!! I knew it'd be just one hour! GRRRRRRRR😡😡😡

YA KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY?

ALL THEIR COMMERCIALS ARE SURE IN FULL ENGLISH.

YEP! ROKU DIDN'T MISS THAT OPP!!!

Sorry for caps y'all. Only THIS CHANNEL(741, the only one I watch pretty much) is in Spanish audio & subtitles, although, it states that ONLY English track is available for this particular show...(?????) Wtf ppl?

I don't understand Spanish, so it's problematic.

Why doesn't Roku have it in German audio & subtitles next ...?!!! Why not at this point? 😂😂😂

At least it'll be something different THAN THE LAST TWOOOO SEASONS FOR GOING ON 3 DAYS! ! ! ! !

FTWD was on for months again(til Feb. 1st, and it was in English.

I'm going to look elsewhere now.

**THANKS FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ROKU. AND, YOU DO SELL JUNK!👍👍👍👍

Tater5
Binge Watcher

Adding my voice to the chorus:

Channel 741 programs accessed from LIVE TV is indeed in Spanish. The interstitial content is in English. 

0 Kudos
Tater5
Binge Watcher

Additional:

The program audio is now in English. This is at the beginning of a new episode.

WDU Tracker.jpg

0 Kudos
TriaWillow
Binge Watcher

BACK TO SPANISH ON SEASON 4 EPISODE 8 BUT THE LAST EPISODE WAS IN ENGLISH, SO I GUESS WE'RE GOING TO GO BACK AND FORTH NOW GREAT JOB PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR TV CUSTOMERS ROKU

0 Kudos
Tater5
Binge Watcher

Just a guess based on many years in the business, it is likely that when these shows were loaded onto the video server, the wrong audio was taken.

toddar
Binge Watcher

Agree it seems like a simple programming issue.  Season five onward will be good all in english.  Just seasons 1-4 are screwed up.  It's been two weeks now.  They're not gonna fix it.  We'll just have to ride out the month.  Hopefully March won't have the same bone-headed problem.

Wings888

When are you going to fix Channel 741, Roku? I don't speak Spanish. Waste of time to watch Walking Dead when it's in Spanish. Fix it.

TriaWillow
Binge Watcher

Season 4 Episode 10 is back to English and yes I do know that last go round season 5 onward have been fine. Soap2day.com has all seasons free if you can get it to work in a secure browser 

0 Kudos
TriaWillow
Binge Watcher

Season 4 Episode 11 was in spoken English but now on Episode 12 🤦🏻‍♀️ back to spoken in Spanish & c/c in Spanish says English in tv options C'mon so many of us are excited about The Walking Dead The Ones Who Live coming out later this month we REALLY want to catch up on all seasons and episodes actually in ENGLISH not just the commercials in English. This is the worst rollercoaster ride ever! English episode Spanish episode then English then Spanish then English 😡😱🎢

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.