Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KCash
Reel Rookie

Watching Tucker Carlson Live on Fox

I just got a Roku device - Direct TV's cancelling of OAN was the last straw. But now I find that I cannot watch Tucker Carlson live on the Fox channel at it's normal Direct TV time. It seems like they are delaying the show. I tried Fox Nation but I don't see the TC show listed there. Not sure that's live anyway. Anyone having the same issues? Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
TRH
Reel Rookie

Re: Watching Tucker Carlson Live on Fox

Am I to understand that you can't get OAN or Tucker Carlson ?  The "Thinking" universe truly envies you .  

0 Kudos
KCash
Reel Rookie

Boy, am I am impressed with your savvy wit. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@KCash

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
seaobuster

This last week Tucker Carlson Tonight showed January 24th,2023. Now it doesn't even come up to select. Roku/Focus Nation doesn't work together!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.