Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itzallwood76
Reel Rookie

Trouble signing into an app

Weather Channel app won't let me sign in. It just offers me a 7 day free trial with 2 options. One to start the free trial and one to sign in if you already have a subscription. I select the latter because I have a subscription, enter my email and password for the subscription. It takes me back to the original 7 day free trial page with the same two options and responds with, "you're all set. Your Roku account already has an active yearly subscription and you can start watching right away." But I can't because it's a loop. Sign in button, enter email and password and it's back to the message, lather, rinse, repeat.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
itzallwood76
Reel Rookie

Re: Trouble signing into an app

I should mention this is regarding a Roku 3. It seems that the community is only for people that have the latest devices. I should have to by the latest devices to get support. Feels very scammy. 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Trouble signing into an app

If your subscription was obtained through Roku, have to tried to view it inside The Roku Channel?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.