Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dsgvillo

Shelby Photo Screensaver should have 'Apple TV 1' appearance

I just found and installed the Shelby Photo Screensaver on my cousin's Roku TV so she should see her photos on her USB memory stick.  Very nice.  She's ecstatic.  Worth the $20.  Years ago I owned an Apple TV 1, and absolutely fell in love with its photo screensaver where your photos 'rain down' the screen about a dozen at time. That makes perfect sense on a 'big screen TV', rather than one photo at a time.  Back while our Apple TV 1 still functioned we were addicted to it.  We even had casual acquaintances who sat with us in our living room watching our family photos (not theirs) 'rain down' - even they found it so mesmerizing.  No one has yet mimicked Apple TV 1's photo screensaver, including Apple.  And now our Apple TV 1 is effectively unusable, and so we no longer have this amazing capability.  I think Shelby should expand their Photo Screensaver to have roughly that capability.  I for one would pay much much more than $20 for it.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.