Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reel Rookie

Re: “Screaming” commercial has gotta go

It should have happened weeks ago!!

TODAY--do it TODAY Roku!

paddy-run
Reel Rookie

Unfortunately it will look like what happened to Budwiser... abandon ship.

Brenna9

I agree that ad person should be fired!  Has yo be an adolescent idiot!!

Have you ever heard of sundowner syndrome?  Have the idiot look it up...and get rid of that commercial!  I sure hope you are listening to your audience.

GrandmomT

I agree!!! I haaatttteee this screaming commercial. What were they thinking??? I mute immediately. Please get rid of it. Life is way too stressful as it is these days.

Thank you so much in advance, if you take it down.

Dwilliams

jstrand9

The screaming commercials advertising ROKU  tv's are absolutely horrible. I see them several times on the Roku  channels on Reelz each evening. Please Please get these off of the air. I have tinnitus and it seems these screaming commercials go straight through my head/brain like a sharp knife. If I continue seeing these ads -i will be canceling my roku subscription/s and I am not kidding. 

Tobias10

Screaming Roku commercials

why would roku pay someone to create such loud, offensive, ignorant commercials to ruin the viewing experience of viewers who have paid for your services?I have three roku devices in my home and I am currently looking into replacing my roku devices with something that shows more respect to all of their viewers. The ad department needs to be fired along with the company that designed the ads.  

Kublaikhan
Channel Surfer

Thank you!

Kublaikhan
Channel Surfer

We're singing to the choir in a closed church. The moderators can't or won't respond to this multi-million dollar failure.

I suggest using mainstream social media to make this an issue the company can't ignore.

Kublaikhan
Channel Surfer

Re: Obnoxious screaming during ROKU add

Firestick works on Roku TVs.

Youtube.com has video instructions.

Kublaikhan
Channel Surfer

Re: Screaming Actors Commercial is Horrible

Firestick works on Roku tv.

See YouTube video instructions.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.