Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reel Rookie

Re: “Screaming” commercial has gotta go

Amen!!

Reel Rookie

Re: Obnoxious screaming during ROKU add

Yes! If Roku's goal is to get people to choose other leisure activities over watching TV, they are succeeding. I now think twice before turning on the TV to "relax" knowing I will encounter these commercials.

Reel Rookie

Re: Screaming Actors Commercial is Horrible

Ridiculous  response. They are everywhere. Roku MADE this ad. And it is alienating consumers. 

Reel Rookie

Well, someone should tell Colleen McGee that Roku is definitely "top of mind"--but not in the way Roku would want. It is "top of mind" on the kind of TV they do NOT want to buy because of these damaging and offensive ads. STUPIDEST MARKETING CAMPAIGN EVER. If these ads aren't stopped, it will take ROKU a long time to come back from this one--if ever. It is creating a very negative response in consumers.

The only possible way is to remediate this situation is to issue a public statement of apology and remove them immediately (showing they are responsive to customers--actually listen to them and create good rapport with them.)

Reel Rookie

Yep, I'm looking into a fire stick to get away from this company

Reel Rookie

It should have happened weeks ago!!

TODAY--do it TODAY Roku!

paddy-run
Reel Rookie

Unfortunately it will look like what happened to Budwiser... abandon ship.

0 Kudos
Brenna9

I agree that ad person should be fired!  Has yo be an adolescent idiot!!

Have you ever heard of sundowner syndrome?  Have the idiot look it up...and get rid of that commercial!  I sure hope you are listening to your audience.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.