Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robinplants
Reel Rookie

Re: Latest Roku advertisement

I think they will find their ads are more expensive than they thought. I wonder what the tipping point is for their "expensive ads". 

#new tv - I am in the market for a new TV, but it won't be a Roku.

0 Kudos
PMatchett
Reel Rookie

Re: Latest Roku advertisement

I’m with you.

0 Kudos
Rosewelsh

Re: “Screaming” commercial has gotta go

I TURN THEM DOWN TOO!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE HORRIBLE¡!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY MUST GO. THEY ARE NOT DOING YOUR IMAGE ANY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! FULL STOP!!!!! I DONT GIVE **bleep** ABOUT WHY THEY ARE SCREAMING!!!!! ITS AS AGGRIVATING AS THE QUIZNOS SUBS COMMERCIAL THE USED RIGHT BEFORE THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!! I HATED IT SO MUCH I REFUSED TO EAT THERE. FULL STOP!!!!.

0 Kudos
Rosewelsh

Roku channel. I've so far seen them on Castle and Grimm that I can remember. I've got ptsd and these things trigger me and I mute it and all following commercials. 

That you for fixing the new Chewy commercial sound!

0 Kudos
Rosewelsh

Re: Obnoxious screaming during ROKU add

This it STILL NOT FIXED!!!!

0 Kudos
WilliamJAustin
Reel Rookie

Re: muting: It would be good enough for me if the Roku Channel provided a countdown to its commercial break, like I've seen at least one other channel do (might be Tubi; I don't recall). That way, we could at least be ready to mute the volume before the outbursts begin. But in my experience, Roku always led with one of these screaming ads (if they played more than one during the break), and the ads commenced at unexpected spots during the program (not at logical breaks), so we were always caught unawares and scrambling for the mute button on the remote ... and always too late to escape the initial audio onslaught.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.