Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tanini

Roku missing display options to fix screen size calibration

I've read multiple articles online stating how to adjust the picture on my roku to fix the issue of the edges of content being cut off (the screen is like 5% too zoomed in on each edge) but the actual menu options to fix the problems are straight up missing. I cannot do anything but adjust the "automatic refresh rate" in the advanced display options. There is also no other option besides the resolution of the TV in display options. I've tries updating the software but these options are still not available

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku missing display options to fix screen size calibration

Roku devices don't have any settings to adjust the screen size beyond the display type.  If the picture is zoomed in then it's your TV doing it.  Look for something within its settings.  I have seen at least one cheap Chinese TV that had no setting to fix a zoomed in screen.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.