Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bob2289

Roku is deleting my apps without my approval

Jump to solution

Why does my Roku delete my Fubo app every two days?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku is deleting my apps without my approval

Jump to solution

Roku isn't doing it.  Note that any apps removed from one Roku device are removed from all Roku devices linked to the same Roku account.  If you have multiple Roku devices linked to your Roku account and someone else removes Fubo from their device it will get removed from your device.  Check the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About and use that email address to log in at https://my.roku.com.  There you can see all the Roku devices that are linked to that account.  There may be one you didn't know about or forgot about or possibly your Roku device isn't linked to the account you thought it was.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku is deleting my apps without my approval

Jump to solution

Roku isn't doing it.  Note that any apps removed from one Roku device are removed from all Roku devices linked to the same Roku account.  If you have multiple Roku devices linked to your Roku account and someone else removes Fubo from their device it will get removed from your device.  Check the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About and use that email address to log in at https://my.roku.com.  There you can see all the Roku devices that are linked to that account.  There may be one you didn't know about or forgot about or possibly your Roku device isn't linked to the account you thought it was.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.