Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1776User
Reel Rookie

Re: ROKU DROPPED REAL AMERICAS VOICE CHANNEL

Channel 194 is on the Live TV feature and is Real Americas's Voice. Regular Programming returned during Charlie Kirk's program. I didn't leave the tv on that channel after programming stopped earlier but checked every so often to see if programming had returned. It did not return when the Charlie Kirk program began but was back about 45 minutes into the program. The purple screen message said program would return shortly although it was way longer than shortly before it did return. The program before Steve Bannon's was playing--I tuned to the channel a couple minutes before it was scheduled to be on. The tv is a Hisense brand--never had this happen before.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ROKU DROPPED REAL AMERICAS VOICE CHANNEL

I see it happen all the time on my LG and Samsung TVs. the provider has some sort of issue, and it's only with certain channels, not all of them. So yeah, it's a provider issue. Remember that they are providing these channels at no cost to you (they make their money on ads) so you sometimes have to accept occasional delivery hiccups. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.