Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deblynn

Roku TV requiring a PIN that's disabled

Jump to solution

I deleted the Chosen app,on my ROKU TV to be sure I had the latest, but now it won't allow me to add back the Chosen app and keeps asking for a PIN, which I've reset several times.  I unplugged the TV, no reset; made sure the software was updated; disabled the need for a PIN, still can't get the app loaded.  The Add app button asked me for a PIN to load the app, then tells me the PIN is invalid.  HELP!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku TV requiring a PIN that's disabled

Jump to solution

After you change or remove the PIN online, try restarting your Roku device by performing a "System restart" under Settings->System or Settings->System->Power depending on your Roku device.  Also, just in case you have multiple Roku devices you may have multiple Roku accounts, so make sure you're logging in using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku TV requiring a PIN that's disabled

Jump to solution

After you change or remove the PIN online, try restarting your Roku device by performing a "System restart" under Settings->System or Settings->System->Power depending on your Roku device.  Also, just in case you have multiple Roku devices you may have multiple Roku accounts, so make sure you're logging in using the email address that's displayed on your Roku device under Settings->System->About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.