Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Roku Live Channels wrong?

My guide is all wrong for the Roku Live channels!

It will show the wrong shows, at the wrong times, and today on one channel, it showed the wrong show on the schedule, but the correct show and info above it. So it basically showed two different shows for each slot! But on most channels, it's just wrong, and then some will be accurate, then others not. It's completely helter skelter, no rhyme or reason. Fortunately, I'm not getting very many "no information available"  popping up, but it may just apply to a show here or there. Like I said, no logic or reason, or consistency, whatsoever 

The other change I've noticed since the update to OS11, is a 4 or 5 second delay in jumping back to the previous station, when there never was any delay, before. Oh, and I also sometimes get just the sound, and gray screen, when I flip stations, and then must jump back & forth 2, 3, or even 4 times, before the video is visible....

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Live Channels wrong?

@StevenCee

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? Can you provide screenshots of the issue you are experiencing so we can better understand the issue you are seeing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

I don't think I'm getting wrong information any longer, in the program guide, but I am still experiencing the five to seven second delay when I change stations, especially if I hit the previous channel button. The main problem with this, is I'm never sure it will change, as the response is so delayed.
My voice remote will work, then a minute later, when I try to go to another channel, it will say it's "not hearing me and to re-connect the device to the TV". Which is great, but I've never done that, and to do so, would mean leaving the show I'm watching, since there's no way to make adjustments in settings, without going back to the home screen. But then a minute later, when I try again, it will hear me just fine, and take me to the channel, so I doubt it need repairing with the TV, it's just inconsistent....  And at least half the time, when I say "channel 775" it will take me to a screen with a movie or something, called "375", along with a number of other options, none of which being 775!

Not sure how it can possibly be mistaking my 7 for a 3, they're not even close to being similar, and I speak very clearly.

0 Kudos

What straightened out your wrong channels on the TV guide?

0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Have no idea, perhaps divine intervention...

0 Kudos