Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michigan2924
Reel Rookie

Requesting British Series Stella and Fat Friends

Jump to solution

How can we get a series to play on a streaming channel?  I have sent texts to other streamers like HULU AND BRITBOX but no help at all.  I want to request 2 series from the UK called STELLA with Ruth Jones & Mark Lewis Jones. The other is called FAT FRIENDS. How can I get any help with this please? I have many British channels but not one has these shows. Years ago HULU showed STELLA but not for a long period of time.  Can you help? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Requesting British Series Stella and Fat Friends

Jump to solution

Hi @Michigan2924 

Thanks for posting in the Community regarding content request on a channel. 

For more information about content availability on a channel, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire and request further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

If you have any other inquiries in the future, please don't hesitate to post again in the Roku Community!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Requesting British Series Stella and Fat Friends

Jump to solution

Hi @Michigan2924 

Thanks for posting in the Community regarding content request on a channel. 

For more information about content availability on a channel, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire and request further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

If you have any other inquiries in the future, please don't hesitate to post again in the Roku Community!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos