Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waltrem24

Remove the Continue Watching from home screen

This is mainly for Roku, not necessarily Roku users. This feature, besides being annoying in general, is not good for parents. When the kiddos go to bed, we might watch grown up shows or movies and do not want them showing up on our kids TVs the next morning, or in the family room. I am talking about Die Hard and A Nightmare on Elm Street, not adult late night shows! I also do not want to wake up each morning and delete items so they don't see them, don't need another chore. This isn't an everyday occurrence, but happens every so often & don't need the kids seeing what we watch, **bleep**, it could just be the news! We just need the option to turn off Continue Watching, for the kids sake! Love Roku devices, might be your #1 fan, have over 10 operating currently, but this was a big whiff in my opinion. Please give us the option to disable, don't care if it takes writing new code.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.