Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlramirez

Re: Does ROKU have something against Fox News?

Nope, not for me when tried just now. 

0 Kudos
ragar01

Re: Fox News Live Not Loading Past 13%

I am having the same issue. Just switched from xfinity to att. I have done the whole code thing with my current issue. Had it live. Went to watch a clip from one of Fridays shows. Try to go back to live and now stuck on 13%. I had this problem at times on xfinity

0 Kudos

Hey ROKU...clearly judging by the ALL of the replies to your 'SOLUTION', these steps don't solve anything yet you have not replied! Clearly a bias, deliberate action by you guys! No way that the most watched, highest rated, most accurate news network in the world, happens to have a poorly made app!! If this as CNN or some other 'WOKE' app, you would have it fixed by end of day! FOX NEWS should do a public investigation into this and expose or fix this! THE ONLY APP ON YOUR PLATFORM that has these issues!!!

0 Kudos
MasonNeck
Channel Surfer

Just based on the large viewership it would seem like getting this app to run consistently should be a priority.  

Last week I had the "wouldn't get past 13%" problem.  But now I don't understand why I can't get it to run long-term without disconnecting.  At one point is down to 4 hours before it would disconnect.  Now its 18 hours.  

Anyway to get it to consistently run until I choose to disconnect?

0 Kudos

Hi yes that's what it's doing could you help me get fox news ide sure appreciate it I love watching it keeping informed on news  thanks Denise 

0 Kudos
26tudor
Channel Surfer

If it goes to the 13% click on the star button then click reload app and that usually does it.

0 Kudos

Re: Fox News App major issues

I am unable to play full episodes.  They were originally locked and I signed in with my wifi provider and the lock disappeared but it will not play.  What do I need to do to be able to play the full episodes.  Thank you.

0 Kudos

FOX NEWS app STILL not working. Hopefully this is not a political issue!

I have removed the app and downloaded again several times. Does not matter which of my tvs or which Roku device - DOESN’T WORK. 

PLEASE HELP. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
LHGP

Seems to be the closer we get to the election, the more this app is interrupted. Just this week it started backing out of its full screen, live stream and becomes a small view box in the upper corner, I hit enter on live stream, its gull screen again for about 30 seconds, then it totally reboots the app and clocks stuck at 33%! I have to completely back out of the app and re-enter. Then it works for about 10 mins and starts doing it again. This too, for me is the ONLY channel I have probs with. As a matter of fact it just did it again while I was typing!!! I am convinced it's a forced interruption purposely because it is conservative based news!

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

If you are talking about the Fox News app, it's up to Fox to fix any bugs.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.