Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WoWo295

Premium Peacock thru my Xfinity service suddenly locked on Roku

I've got internet from Xfinity and through it I receive Premium Peacock for free. I view the platform on my Roku. Today I suddenly can't play any premium shows. It says I must subscribe.

I checked my bill, and from all I can see, I should still be receiving Peacock Premium. I checked updates of the app. Doesn't need to be updated. I exited the app and logged back in. It still wants me to subscribe. I tried using my Xfinity name and password. No dice. I can't remember if I tried anything else.

I hate the idea of entering Xfinity **bleep** probably just to wait in line and then have them tell me it's someone else's fault. Any idea what on earth is going on? There have got to be other people who are having the same problem. I was happy to find this community! I hope someone has an idea. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
danish67

Re: Premium Peacock thru my Xfinity service suddenly locked on Roku

Hello!

That is a nice article

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Premium Peacock thru my Xfinity service suddenly locked on Roku

@WoWo295 Try removing the app, restarting your Roku device and reinstalling the app

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.