Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kitt521
Reel Rookie

Peacock app only on a roku tv

Peacock stopped auto playing the next episode for series. I've restarted my TV I've done a factory reset I've uninstalled peacock and reinstalled and made sure the software was up to date. help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Peacock app only on a roku tv

To be honest, most people would be GLAD it doesn't autoplay next episodes.

It doesn't seem to be rolled out to Roku yet, but on other devices, you can enable/disable it. It's hidden in the profile settings (click the user icon at the top-left of the home screen, click the pencil icon below the avatar picture.)

0 Kudos
kitt521
Reel Rookie

Sadly I don't have an option to restart only to check for updates remove or move it up on the list. But thank you 

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@kitt521-

Those are the Roku options re the overall channel app installation itself, reached by highlighting the channel tile in the Roku home page and pressing the * key on the Roku remote.

The instructions given by @andyross are to be used from within the users profile in the Peacock app

But as Andy says, this option does not appear to have rolled out to Roku yet, at least I don't see it on any of mine. 

It *IS* there in my profile when I access Peacock via logging into my peacocktv.com account via web browser, right above Autoplay Previews.  Apparently the current Peacock version on Roku doesn't yet support that setting.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.