Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

**Re: Paramount plus is crashing

Jump to solution

FYI: I just completed a very lengthy troubleshooting session with the makers of my Roku tv. Rebooting modem, clearing cache, resetting to factory specs, updating software, unplugging tv, etc had 0 effect.

Paramount won't stream because of an issue between their software and Roku. So it looks like the software programmers will have to fix this very annoying problem. Look for an email from them or Roku that the app is working again(til it's next crash).

The Paramount app for Roku tv has had issues in the past. With all the money Paramount has, one would think they'd get the right people and enough money to fix this app. I mean, how may people now stream or will stream Paramount in the future thru Roku 😑🙄??

Redwagon2
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount plus is crashing

Jump to solution

I go to Home

click to Paramount +, click OK, Select my profile, choose Live TV, Click OK. then

Goes right back to home page Paramount+

Started early am Dec. 8, 2022

Have tried all suggested trouble-shoot techniques with no result. Please help.

Fpaech
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am also having this issue.

0 Kudos
saltypants

Jump to solution

It's been happening with our History channel intermittently for about a month and a half. Just started w Paramount+ yesterday but every time.

Tried system update, deleting app, restarting Roku and reinstalling P+ app.

0 Kudos

Re: **Re: Paramount plus is crashing

Jump to solution

I’ve been having this issue all day. I just went to Paramount plus on the screen, highlighted it and updated it. Now it’s working fine.

0 Kudos
LS53

Jump to solution

The issue started yesterday afternoon. It worked early yesterday morning. 12/8/2022. All of the other channels work as they should. Paramount+ is the only one doing this. Yes I have tried removing the app and doing a system restart. When I add the channel again it still crashes. I have unplugged it, checked my connection, tried updating both the app and the ROKU. I also have a ROKU television in my spare room and it works on that just fine. It is only crashing on my other televisions with the ROKU express. The main televisions we watch! 

0 Kudos
jellis
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Until they fix it I am forced to have to just watch it on my cell phone which it still works there

0 Kudos
Redwagon2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Finally, out of the Blue, Paramount plus on my Express is working properly again, so far, will see if it holds. Seems maybe a remote fix was done, but no-one is admitting it yet, or am I just dreaming?

This glitch was happening on only one Express device in the Kitchen, Our other devices, Living room Express, iPad, and my iPhone all worked doing the Kitchen Express down time. See my previous posts, tried every trouble- shooting technique without success prior to Kitchen Express POP on, working properly.

Why? what happened? Confess? was it a professional corporate remote fix?

Thank you, will be back here again if it glitches again.

0 Kudos
Fpaech
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine is still not working. 

0 Kudos
Fpaech
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I pushed options and pushed update and now it works