Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mnight17
Reel Rookie

Re: NEWSMAX PLUS IS A GO, they heard our complaints and fixed things

I signed up on Roku but it signs me out when I click on the TV App ...what do I do

0 Kudos
PNS-user
Channel Surfer

Thanks, DonnaM!  Miss information from Roku prior to committing also; however, Newsmax evidently wants to receive payment directly rather through Roku, like other apps.  Followed your directions, it works (so far).

0 Kudos
DonnaM
Roku Guru

Good news @PNS-user 

DonnaM
Roku Guru

Newsmax is up now and running on ROKU.  That may have been the problem.  Go into the Newsmax program and if it says "More Info", click that and click to put your password in

0 Kudos
midimoore
Channel Surfer

I see it's back up on Roku, but it went out again, and I had to reenter my PW!

0 Kudos
Mnight17
Reel Rookie

I hit MORE and it tries to sign me in again.   So I hit subscribe and then it says you are already a subscriber and  tells me to sign into channel to start streaming.   It keeps saying im logged out.......Cant get logged in.

0 Kudos
shahar73

Re: NEWSMAX PLUS ROKU Password Error

I cannot get Newmax+ on my Roku TV!!

Fed up trying every which way to get it!!

Will watch OAN until Newsmax can fix their bugs!!😡

0 Kudos
PNS-user
Channel Surfer

Effective guidance, it worked, merci!  I had to ask Roku first bc I just got a new AMEX card due to app fraud; I didn’t trust a direct payment to NM, after conflicting discussion with Roku that directed normal protocol via their website (billing).  Newsmax wants direct billing (not via 3rd party, like Roku)…Roku techsupport didn’t know, yet.  Your reply saved me time & untold aggravation.  If you’re ever in Pensacola, I owe you a drink.  Semper Fi!

0 Kudos
JB286

0 Kudos
bljeans30

Great I'm able to sign up for Newsmax plus on Roku. But now it kicks me out and I have to keep signing on with email and password to watch Newsmax each time.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.