Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silver12b
Reel Rookie

Re: NEWSMAX PLUS IS A GO, they heard our complaints and fixed things

It never wants to load¡ I'm so fed up! I've taken it off, and put it back on. Randomly, it will load. I've tried numerous times this morning. It says NEWSMAX,  then loading,  then blue screen,  then grey. NOTHING!

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Lori7817 Channels and channel icons are provided and maintained by the service provider (Newsmax in this case),  It is up to Newsmax to provide a separate channel for Newsmax Plus. 

0 Kudos
momshome

I cannot access Newsmax plus.  It worked yesterday and today it won't .  You are going to  lose millions of viewers since this nonsense!!!!!

momshome

I paid for Newsmax plus and am unable to access it.  Now forced to return to FOX.  What a blunder this was on your part to come up with this nonsense!!!!

midimoore
Channel Surfer

I signed up for Newsmax Plus and paid the one-year subscription, and was able to stream and watch yesterday. Today, I can't watch - saying source unavailable?! What is happening now?!

mconneen
Reel Rookie

It worked for us yesterday via our Roku device once I subscribed through Roku. Today the app will not stream Newsmax plus, only Newsmax2. This is beyond frustrating and I am about ready to give up!!! Fix this **bleep** Newsmax!!!

Greenie
Streaming Star

Hi Donna M.

I did reset the Roku this morning and found Newsmax, clicked on that and got a blue screen that eventually turned gray. Undaunted I went back to the Roku home screen and selected Newsmax again. This time I was eventually permitted to enter my username and password which after a long delay gave a message that "service was interrupted" .  If Newsmax is returning your calls it must be a local call for them. I'm still waiting - 26 hours for a callback and 3 days for an email response from Newsmax. I wonder if the on-air personalities realize they're speaking to the cameras and barely anyone else.

I really regret offering my credit card information over a htttp connection (vs. https - which has been SOP for years now) . I'll keep a close eye on my credit card transactions. I'll give Newsmax another day or two to work out the numerous problems.

midimoore
Channel Surfer

I'm experiencing the same issue - it takes me to NewsmaxPlus, and after I click on the current show that's playing, it takes me to another area Code error and asks me to pay the monthly subscription! I already paid the one-year subscription fee. The roll-out has been terrible. I've emailed them and waited on hold for over 9 minutes to speak with someone, option #2. On hold again, option #1. 

0 Kudos
Fm540i

It worked yesterday, 11-3 but today 11-4 I get an error. Confirms I have a subscription but errors out saying you’ve been signed out and sends me to the annual subscription..I already have a monthly subscription..log out, log in and the same. Can’t watch Newsmax+ on Roku

midimoore
Channel Surfer

Same here - signed up via Roku for the one year yesterday worked fine, and today, nothing. This is ridiculous.

0 Kudos