Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mx26

Mavtv plus subscription for pro motocross

I puchased mavtv plus in May through roku. I was able to watch the first two rounds of Lucas oil pro motocross. but the last two round when I click on the watch now or try to watch past events roku say subscription required contact support@mavtv.com. My subscription works on my laptop. I would rather watch on 60 inch tv than a 13 inch laptop screen. Thanks

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Mavtv plus subscription for pro motocross

Are you sure you purchased through Roku?  In general when you subscribe through Roku you can only watch on a Roku device, so it's odd that you can watch on your laptop.  You can see your Roku subscriptions at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions .

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
abonda

I'm having the same issue with Mavtv. All it keeps saying is incorrect login and NOWHERE is there a way to contact someone to get help. Very frustrated!

0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @abonda, we see that you're having login issues with MAVTV. Let's look into this.
Have you tried removing the channel, restarting your Roku device, then downloading the channel again?
You can also try signing in from a browser.
Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues. We're happy to help!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.