Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Featured Live TV Added to my home screen

Why was Featured Live TV added to my home screen? It has completely messed everything up. Worst of all is why can't I remove it. This needs to be fixed. I don't give a hoot how much you are being paid to host that garbage. I don't want it on my home screen. If I want to hear lies, I will turn the news on my local TV station. I don't want those lies pushed to my stuff.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Featured Live TV Added to my home screen

Look for a setting under Settings->Home Screen to see if it can be hidden.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
fletch622
Reel Rookie

Live TV - duplicates of Favorites appearing in channel list

I noticed that the latest software update (12.5.5, Build 4174) for the 4K Streaming Stick has an annoying bug in the Live TV channel listings.  Channels set as Favorites are being duplicated in the channel listings - appearing as my example below for 3 distinct channels set as Favorites:

101  Channel 1  [program listings]

202 Channel 2  [program listings]

303 Channel 3  [program listings]

101  Channel 1  [program listings]

202 Channel 2  [program listings]

303 Channel 3  [program listings]

If either instance of a channel is removed from Favorites, both instances are removed from appearing in the list.  So it appears as if it's some sort of display issue.

I last used my Roku about a week ago and did not see this issue occurring - leads me to believe that one of the latest builds broke something.

Anyone else noticing this?

Moderators - can you please pass this onto Roku engineering for investigation?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Snolsen

Re: Featured Live TV Added to my home screen

CANNOT HIDE IT, even though it says it’s HIDDEN.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.