Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kanderson007
Reel Rookie

KTLA+ Channel goes to a static image during scheduled programming

While in the middle of watching KTLA+ programming the screen will randomly switch to a static image and you can still hear the programming but the static image is showing.  Any tips on how to fix?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: KTLA+ Channel goes to a static image during scheduled programming

@kanderson007 You didn't indicate what Roku device you are using but what I would do first is restart the device.  Go to settings, system, power, restart.

0 Kudos
kanderson007
Reel Rookie

Re: KTLA+ Channel goes to a static image during scheduled programming

Model 3820R2.  Unplugged stick and power to TV and that didn't work.  When the system came back up, the menu went 'dark' and hard to see..oddest thing! Rebooted via factory reset, looked for updates to TV and stick.  Nothing seemed to work...I unplugged all electricity to the stick and tv and removed wifi settings.  Let it sit for 3 hours and IT'S FIXED!!!  I don't exactly know what the exact combination was to fix these issues but finally done!

THANK YOU for your response, appreciate it!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.