Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eedubbs
Reel Rookie

Is there a way to get Newsmaxplus on roku? Mine only gets NM2

54 REPLIES 54
noling967
Reel Rookie

Re: Is there a way to get Newsmaxplus on roku? Mine only gets NM2

I would like to know the same thing I can get it on my iPhone and I can get it on my iPad but I’m trying to find a way to get it on my Roku TV and it doesn’t seem like anyone has an answer

Cynthia25

: Is there a way to get Newsmaxplus on roku? Mine only gets NM2

NielS1

I contacted Newsmax Customer support yesterday and they said there was a temporary issue with streaming on Roku and they hoped to have it resolved today.

Waylonwp17
Binge Watcher

the same thing is happening to me

Waylonwp17
Binge Watcher

are they going to have a newsmax 2 app on ROKU?

Commodore

Glad I found this community problem. I'm having the same issue. Paid for Netflx+ but can't get it on the Roku list of apps

Laine51
Reel Rookie

I paid for the annual plan and am on the trial now, and as you, I can only get NM2 on TV. I can get N+ on my computer. I sent messages to NewsMax yesterday (1st) and today (2nd) and have not heard anything yet. So I hope you are right about there being an issue with them getting to Roku.  Oh, I also couldn't get it on Samsung Plus TV either, just N2. Maybe it will be cleared up soon! Have a great day.

BongoBoy

It's up and running now.  Just go to search, ask for Newsmax, app appears install it, asks gives your email address and asks you for your password...you are done and on....Of course you needed to sign up beforehand on computer or phone.

pamssweettooth
Channel Surfer

Yes.  Delete the app…reinstall…once it upgrades, you’ll enter your user name and password.  

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.