Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nerdmom101
Reel Rookie

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

I've been dealing with the same issue since around 8pm last night, when it kicked me out of the show I was streaming from Paramount+. Restarted the device many times, left it unplugged and then plugged it back in, reset the wifi. It shows connected to wifi in the xfinity app, as well as in the roku remote app, but the roku itself will not work.

terri2525
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't connect to Youtube or Youtube TV

Jump to solution

Thanks!  Can you post the link?  I couldn't find it.

0 Kudos
JackHeard

Roku displays no time on home screen but the wrong time in apps.

Jump to solution

I recently had a weird issue where 2 different Roku Expresses lost the time. Normally the time always shows up top right but there is never time there. The internet is up and running. I've rebooted everything several times and no go. I never had this issue until both units went down at the same time.

Here is what I've tried so far:

1. Rebooted modem and router

2. Rebooted Rokus several times

3. Reinstall the last update via the Roku Hidden Screen. 

Nothing is working. If I go into the time settings, it tells me Roku has no Internet and it can't get the correct time but it definitely has internet. I can launch any app but obviously nothing plays due to incorrect time. Pulling my hair out....

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

I un-installed and I am getting a message saying can't reinstall prime. I've been at this for almost 2 hours now. Prime plays on tablets and phones but not roku.

Jump to solution

just gonna use my playstation, tablet or switch in the meantime, use my roku express if i dont want to bother with controllers mainly

EvilAddy
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

They’ve gotta have some kinda explanation,  this is pretty generalized 

Mandimow

Is Roku down right now??????????

Jump to solution

I've done all the  troubleshooting steps for connecting to the internet but I can't get any apps to load, not even Roku live TV. I have internet on all my other devices. Is Roku just down?

SusanAP
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've got same problem as you others. Frustrating or what! Tried everything before coming on here.

Jump to solution

Meus 2 Rokus apresentam o mesmo problema. Alguém tem a reaposta do que está acontecendo ou uma forma de entrar em contato com o SAC?

0 Kudos
Sklarchuk
Channel Surfer

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

Same. Did the factory reset and now they can't reach me by email. What the **bleep** is going on