Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CR444
Channel Surfer

Re: Is Roku app and Roku channel down?

Jump to solution

The problem is on Roku's end and they are aware of it.  Doing all these things people are trying on their end will be to no avail, as the problem, again, is on Roku's end.  No need to waste time.  Will just have to wait on Roku. 

0 Kudos
Mandienrandy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It seems it's a roku issue I did check my roku app on mu laptop Xbox Playstation and Teo cellphones and no no no can't watch anything at all can't go to stewming store nothing no live TV watch to watch sports featured can't search I'm trying to find my midsomer murders show anyone know where I can watch it since I can't on roku TV nor the app heck I can't even use my cellphone as remote for my  roku TV 

Urgh urgh 

At first I thought it was my internet company fault urgh nope its roku roku roku it was working until I login on Xbox played games logged out of Xbox power off Xbox and bam here comes frustration lol at least I know now it is happening everywhere 

0 Kudos
Winyan

Jump to solution

Mine’s down too. Never happened before. I was using the Roku box until a couple of days ago when I bought a Roku tv. 

0 Kudos
Mandienrandy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku is aware of an issue reported by users who are unable to access Roku services including The Roku Channel and certain home screen options. Our priority is to get this resolved as soon as possible, and we ask that you bear with us as we manage this issue. Thanks for your patience. You do not need to contact support or take any action at this time.

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi all,

Thanks for your patience while we navigated this service interruption.

The majority of Roku services are now up and running. This issue is now resolved, although some services may be continuing to stabilize. Please post a new thread if you are still experiencing any issues.

We're going to go ahead and mark this thread at solved and close this thread. If you are still experiencing issues preventing you from streaming content, please start a new thread with details. Thank you!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.