Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vachon321
Streaming Star

Re: I get Showtime via Verizon FIOS. What happens after 12/14?

You are paying twice. I actually get Showtime "free" from Verizon as part of my bundle, but I have no interest in Paramount content. I am fuming at being asked to pay for the privilege of streaming Showtime programming. I hope Paramount+ & Verizon come to some sort of agreement. I 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SSKK1785,

Thanks for the first post here in the Roku Community!

In this matter, it would be best to talk to our Account-Billing team, as they are the ones who can further assist with your concerns.

You can contact them here. Choose "Account, payment & subscription," and there should be an option for you to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please keep us posted if you have any other concerns.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KC1213
Reel Rookie

I had a similar challenge.  My solve, though not ideal, is to stream P+ with Showtime on the My Fios TV app on mobile/ipad, and then airplay/sling that to my Roku device to see it on the TV.  It’s a hassle.  But it works.  

0 Kudos
Vachon321
Streaming Star

That's way over my head. I have no idea what "airplay/sling" means. I don't even have a smart TV....Glad it worked for you though. I might try & see if I can stream it on my iPad though. Did you say you can watch Showtime content using the Verizon app?

0 Kudos
Vachon321
Streaming Star

P S. Which Verizon app? I tried the Verizon TV app & it didn't work. 

0 Kudos
KC1213
Reel Rookie

I did this last night on the Fios TV Mobile App

0 Kudos