Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to force a subscription to end early?

Jump to solution

I'm trying to upgrade my Crunchyroll subscription, so I emailed the company and they told me to cancel through Roku, which I did, but I found out I have the service until the 23rd. I want to know if there's any way I can force my access to end early so I can re-apply for the different membership, or if I'm stuck with the bottom tier membership until then?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: How to force a subscription to end early?

Jump to solution

Hi @RandomUser123

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @RandomUser123

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thanks, I appreciate it!

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Typically, subscriptions cannot be 'cancelled' with refunds or similar. Once paid, you are good up to the expiration time. You can always create a new subscription DIRECTLY at the services WEB site. You may need to use an alternate e-mail address. When the Roku subscription ends, you can probably update the email to what you would normally want to use.

0 Kudos